Ell Bell played one of the piggies. Her teacher said that "she has singing ability, and also acting ability". I think she meant, "a less annoying use of her big mouth". Either way, she's a star.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Monday, Monday
I bounced back from my awful weekend blues immediately after I saw this awesome photo of my baby sister, Ellie (aka Ell Bell), recent star of the Spirit Lake Elementary School production of "Blame it on the Wolf".
Ell Bell played one of the piggies. Her teacher said that "she has singing ability, and also acting ability". I think she meant, "a less annoying use of her big mouth". Either way, she's a star.
Ell Bell played one of the piggies. Her teacher said that "she has singing ability, and also acting ability". I think she meant, "a less annoying use of her big mouth". Either way, she's a star.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exquisite craftmanship on the nose.
ReplyDelete